Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Moment of Happiness

I don't know from where to start...or how to explain....
...few days back I went to meet one of my old friend from punjab who now stays at Milwaukee, Wisconsin. And I took a flight and reached like half an hour before scheduled time. his mother in law supposed to pick me up...so she was on time but i reached earlier....
Anyways coming to main thing, so for half an hour I was standing at the main arrival exit door...and watching people coming and recieved by there loved ones....and suddenly I realized that its long week end and most of the college kids were coming back to meet there parents....and when i saw them meeting happily I realized how happy they are...that was one Moment of great happiness...And suddenly after few minutes i had some drwosy eyes (I realized how much I was missing my Pind Diyaan Galiyaan...)
and than back to Normal in moments...
These were the moments which provided me gr8 Happiness... even I watched some unknown sons/daugters meeting there parents....loved ones meeting there loved ones...
And I too had a gr8 week end after all I was there to meet my one of very close friend.

No comments: