Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vacation time - It's Over Now

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

25-12-2008 to 4-1-2009

Finally a big break after one and half years. It started in 2008 and finished in 2009...I took 11 days off from work. These were really refershing 11 days... the days when i totally forget what is work... I spent initial four days back at punjab home in shivering cold :)... the next two days in wrapping up those things which never got my attention due to work... then came those next five days where I had total rest back @ my delhi apartment...

And today when I am writing this I am looking forward to join back, the thing which I love to do best :), my job my work.

1 comment:

Guljinder Singh said...

Manna Singh Jee....eh ki ??
5 days at your Delhi flat ????

Oye aa ki kaarnaama hai ???
Kitte ghum fir aana si..... Idhar aa jaanda.....

Gaal chhaddiyaan chhuttiyaa ?? :-)

Just Joking...
Hope you had a good time and are now having even better time.